Welcome to The Edgewater House!
Imagine a warm summer evening at a waterfront venue with giant green trees stretching to the sky, illuminated by soft tea lights that string the gables of The Edgewater House. Imagine walking underneath the heavens, down an aisle of fresh green grass, surrounded by the ones you love. As the calming sea shuffles down the shoreline of Colvos Passage, imagine sharing your first kiss as husband and wife in this delightfully secluded setting. From the bold rock that frames the long windows overlooking the enchanting vista, to the salt that fragrances the air and the soft sand that warms your toes, this secluded nook is nothing short of magical! Come experience it for yourself.
A Fabulous Setting – An Attentive Staff – An Unforgettable Occasion – Available Year Round
Capacity (99 indoors, 200 + outdoors)
Venue services that are included:
- We provide the tables and chairs, set them up, and take them down. You select and provide your favorite linens, and we will individually fold the napkins according to the design you select, then arrange each table and individual place-setting.
- We keep the venue clean inside and out throughout the duration of your event, leaving your guests feeling pampered and well accommodated.
- Smooth and efficient shuttle service to and from the parking area is provided to your guests throughout the entire event.
- Greeting Services. Your guests will be greeted and made to feel warmly welcomed when they arrive.
- Parking Attendants. For larger parties we provide attendants to assist your guests, with direction and ease in parking their vehicles.
- One and one-half hour rehearsal time.
- 8 hour venue rental. (Extended time options available.)
Tables and chairs included:
- 200 White chairs
- 24 60 inch round tables
- 4 Eight foot banquet tables
- 10 Six foot banquet tables
- 1 48 inch round table
- 2 36 inch square tables
- 4 Bistro tables 29 by 38 inches
Additional Services and Amenities at your request:
- Day-of-Event-Supervisor. Our Day-of-Event Supervisor offers options ranging from Party Supervisor to full Wedding Planning Packages. The Edgewater House on-site expert will work with you or your wedding consultant to reserve your dates, organize the schedule of events, coordinate all food and beverage details, assist menu design, select table linen decor and work to insure that your wedding experience at Edgewater House is memorable.
- Seaplane arrival and departure.
- Helicopter arrival and departure.
- Boat arrival and departure.
- Champagne Greeting. Our professional bartender offers your guests a warm greeting/friendly smile accompanied by a glass of champagne from a classic black table. (Champagne is not included.)
- Centerpieces. All arrangements are discussed with your Day-of-Event supervisor.
- White china, silver flatware, beer, wine, champagne and water goblets.
- Black Lanterns for evening affairs. Options: 6 inches tall or 12 inches tall.
- Beach fire on our outdoor waterfront.
- Signature S’more package: comes with seasonal marshmallow flavors, Hershey’s chocolate, and graham crackers. (We provide marshmallow skewers.) Custom select strawberries and/or peanut butter. It’s a sweet treat for all ages.
- Extra hour (Just in case you need more time to celebrate!)
About our Venue and Location:
The Edgewater House features tall windows that provide natural lighting and open out onto a waterfront patio, with its ocean view.
Our large entryway is laid with travertine tiles that complement custom molding. Curved entryway doors and classic squire topped doors stand guard in the great room. This lavishly spacious area accommodates large groups as well as more intimate events.
- Fully Appointed Bridal Suite: French doors, soaking tub, hooks, seating area, full bathroom, mirrors, wall table, two sinks, plug-ins, and private Patio.
- Groom’s Room: Four large mirrors, table and chairs, bathroom, tile walk-in shower, with private patio.
- Billiards Room: Full size slate pool table, pool cues and chalk, foosball table, and an ample sitting area adjacent to our large waterfront deck featuring sweeping views of MT. Baker, Seattle, Vashon Island, and the Puget Sound.
- Indoor/Outdoor ceremony and reception settings.
- The Baby Grand Piano provides an upscale decor and adds a special touch to any event.
- A curved open staircase with custom handcrafted railing sweeps down into the reception area.
- Disability access (please let staff know if there are specific needs to accommodate.)
- The venue sits between a treed valley and the Puget Sound waterways. Evergreens, red cedars, maples, alders and large oak trees play in the hillside backdrop.
- Graceful wooden arbor frames the beach at the water’s edge.
- Large rope swing.
- With no surrounding neighbors, you are welcome to walk as far as your sandy feet will take you!
- Sculpted Gardens frame the venue, adding a kiss of elegance to our Pacific Northwest style.
- Stamped cement walkway and paver walkways add mingling ease and beauty for you and your guests.
The Edgewater House is designed to have the most spectacular views and to be as close to the sandy shore as possible. With its natural beauty and fresh Northwest fragrances, there is nothing like the romance and charm of The Edgewater House. We strive to fulfill every couple’s vision for their wedding, providing you with one of the best venues in Washington State and a quality staff that will pamper you throughout your whole wedding experience.